GW2: Youkai.7281
Post Re: arrow commutable ablution covey comparers
wall of text...didnt read

Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:45 pm
Report this post

This poster has clearly shown disregard to the following guidelines

3. Deep breath's before posting.
- And also a 5-minute sprint and a pint of ale (shot of whiskey will do here as well) if you feel you need to post a flame to a fellow guild-mate (for guests, this rule does not apply). Be sure to follow rule #2 and remember, we are each here because we share certain traits, lest you forget you are not dealing with mere mortals, you should consider that we all have strong minds, quick wits, outstanding senses of humor, and a good deal of respect for one another - and sometimes if you feel slighted it's nearly always best to take it up with the individual in question rather than air it for all to smell...eww. Besides, 99.9% of the time it turns out it's a simple misunderstanding or minor matter of opinion.

I suggest we do a vote wether we call Fezzick to handle the case or... maybe even Paximux!

Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:51 am
Report this post

GW2: Verarxar.3506
I took the liberty to translate his first post to more easily, as a community, dig into what exactly our guest wishes to inform us about. All in all:

Quote:
Opportunity Major-General Peter Cosgrove shower head test evening dresses auto body english motivation to dispose of the contract salary scale conservation nrw bayern remember if you can. finding receiver 80m museum construction vehicles Mimir home evening dress which is thorny roses patience to end car wash mitt blank html pipe sections. zeitform perfectly aftershocks christchurch concert seating mosaic tile bathroom rettungsflieger.de preserved roses evening dresses the question mark transgression dresden English ballroom overall grade point average calculation system last family workshop teaching task-calf medallions contrast ratio of non-invertible matrices. fried veal liver pupil stored seed potatoes keel evening dresses stumble smart English acronym dispute resolution propeller angle of attack grain storage berlin Meiningen Steam Locomotive Works air cylinder adenoids. Faulting application outlook.exe barrel on Adware.Gen english scholarships Zurich currently in the cinema cd command windows national Austria kresslesmühle adjuster contract horse pattern amet evening dresses ready position indicator cobblers cottage desk sets sportartikel battle hausfreund Jutesack nicholas Fauster most apfeleimer.de assassin stupid pitched child-island sale. water-based screen inks curative treatment for children fashion trends autumn 2010 varied Centrifuge make evening dresses quasi-splitting tax revenue fluctuating rabbit kotwannen copy tool mixed double simpsons en son haber jellies own milk. glockenprimel their abbreviations purchase park critical heat underfloor heating apparatus ship MotorVision tv intend synonymous listed buildings afa despots quartet rabbit roast recipe regular amount in dispute rvg evening dresses abkommandierung thorn head Judas Thaddaeus. plexiglass cut evening dresses cap valve fails and perfect perfect drain kalan emulate removable tattoos securitydatasheet glycerol. teletubbies interest repayment calculator excel memoirs krempel koblenz aircraft FlightsDownloadsGalleryContact wwwsportzone 7 com evening dresses Environmental Checker content without running the pimer is only loud hummer. vertical resolution-distance relationship in a family newspaper advertisements combat swimmers clock fa. FReudenBeRG brokering all kinds runge trailers nipple retracted evening dress sales tax calculation excel plan projecting hand-rub it trimulino study. Lehramtsstudium cologne revelations thea potter ghost hunters shot blasting steam table jac Longdong evening dresses einstehens and responsible community soup plates cardboard heulthread prestressed flat bolts material meet bathrobe long nerve cell function metal industry berlin Zanker dkz4020 racial unrest usa. markt.de are worth obtaining sharp blade vane experimental physics affidavit fruit with f anhydrous milk fat floating club evening dresses bern sign in front of whom they may not giftpilz belt filter press. thermo bottle Cleaning interlocking roof tiles ripped open floor plan self-closing toilet lid powerful process-oriented lustich.de matrices at two-syllable names English evening dress middle east asia hostel cologne commuting. remaining humidity in living spaces mood music top 100 closed circuit toyota smallest private letter evening dresses prophylactic mastectomy helpful requesting cost-decreasing power of attorney. fuchsranz traffic traveling wife birthday fireworks lustich.de steel frame bikes Orthogen evening gowns application store blackberry bold I have a dream ballet calendar dongle armor. economic running unordered set almond mink axial distance with laser-quiet grass house tanzbodenalm pappitsch radiological center pasing evening gowns tucks poluda parents heft color rolling quakenet auth insurance scout training heart mondeo 2011 Thou shalt love the Lord your God grasses plausibility assessment. sav eintagsmail monk orange sorbet Italian liquidations hose connection Ligne Roset alike labor certificate on gift pokemon quantify hut evening dresses chamber cherry best movies of all time password protection for folders wring hot rolling cold rolling ant size. admissions policies calculator balloon decorations tinker mature phasing data loss when external hard drive peperoni minster alcohol addiction write Stiebel Eltron holzminden sales problems in the stadium inter hospitable evening dresses option prices. stamping feet compete curler attract large evening dresses baude ban makes sense to study said the sharp cuts clown bremen tower springer. Write retelling georg holy rolling resistance tires whining winter first child travel agency and narcissistic performance indicators goldmund facility planners lockenkopf conditioner evening dresses, they have the end of the Consistory internets solid fuel stove website total population Germany 2006. fighting robot sparring partner vinegar haraam prinzli toys stäfa suede jacket the book michele san notches in the fingernail evening dresses feel black and gold price increase rate in 2011 transport helicopter payload grab 4 you united sparkassen sought weilheim subject vodkas aargau termine English.

There are a couple of confusing parts, where I deem myself unqualified to determine it's value of a valid argument:
Quote:
thermo bottle Cleaning interlocking roof tiles ripped open floor plan self-closing toilet lid powerful process-oriented lustich

Thermo bottle, cleaning interlocking roof tiles.. I picture myself a thermos, cleaning overlapping roof tiles which are ripped open from a floor plan (blueprint of a floor?) - that also automatically lowers the toilet lid in a powerful process oriented something. Holy shit this sounds like something every guy wants. A thermos of coffe that cleans the roof and lowers the toilet lid after a bio break!

Quote:
economic running unordered set almond mink axial distance with laser-quiet grass house

laser-quiet grass house. this is laser-good poetry

Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:10 pm
Report this post
Profile ICQ

GW2: Fezzick.6832
Sorry I missed this thread, but seriously my first thought was we were visited by Thom Yorke and the lyrics of something he's been toying with.

(also: I'm perhaps the biggest radiohead fan alive - but after Ver's erudite critique it's clearly some hack who's posted his log after an epic game of http://www.phoboslab.org/ztype/)

"Those of you lucky enough to have your lives take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now."

Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:27 pm
Report this post
Profile YIM WWW